In periods with increased demand of courses, we have a need for additional instructors.
We therefore encourage qualified people who wants to contribute with courses and training to submit an application.
ASK Safety, a company in the ASK Group, is one of Norway’s leadning partners when it comes to aquaculture, maritime and offshore industries. We have two departments in Norway, in addition to one in Florida, USA. Since May 2020 we have also been offering STCW revalidation courses in Fosnavaag. Additionally, we offer courses and training at the customers’ location, both in Norway and internationally. The ASK Group consists of 20 full time employees, which includes the administration and the instructors. We also have hired instructors with competence from the different industries.
•Theoretical and practical teaching in selected areas of competence
• Prepare course material
• Assist in the development of new courses
• Cleaning and resetting after completed courses
Desired qualifications are:
• Maritime or other relevant education
• Experience within the marine, maritime and/or offshore industries
• Experience with HSE, sea rescue, first aid and firefighting
• Pedagocial course or education is an advantage
• Good knowledge of various computer tools
• Structured and tidy
• Good physical shape
• Good communication skills
• Good collaborative skills and a good mood
• Creative and flexible
Questions and applications can be sent to COO Ole Anders Dyb by email; firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone; +47 951 43 252.